Monday 30 November 2020

Boot Scootin' Christmas...

 Good Evening Internet Friends!!! 

Busy day at work today.  Made a quick dinner out of gnocchi, steamed broccoli, red onion, mushrooms and a cream sauce topped with Better Than Bacon Topper.  Turned out yummy and left overs for kiddo's lunch tomorrow. 

After dinner I decided that I should get going on the Christmas table runner I am making for my brother.  Bought this kit several years ago and decided to assemble this year.  The news at dinner also reminded me of the dates to mail things for Christmas delivery so maybe I should get going...

Super excited about this as I used what might be my new FAVOURITE product:  fusible batting.  Sooooo, much easier than quilt batting!!!  Picked this up with help from Pat and staff at Sew Divine.   Stitched around the borders and a few of the boots in the center this evening.  If I do a couple each night I just might be able to get the binding on it this weekend and post before the Christmas deadline for postal services.

Hope this inspires your own creativity.  Wishing y'all the BEST Day EVER Tuesday out there tomorrow and Stay Safe😷.

Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment