Wednesday 11 November 2020

We Will Remember...

 Good Evening Internet Friends! 

Today was another day to appreciate all that we have in this time of Covid.  Yet another significant day impacted as we "soldier on" in our quest to hopefully contain it.

There were no Remembrance Day Celebrations here in the community.  I did take doggie out on a walk to observe some of the tributes to the Canadian Armed Forces.  While we were out three Griffon Helicopters flew over:

For lunch I made a baked cream cheese, parmesan, artichoke dip all from pantry and refrigerator ingredients.  Served this along with veggies, fresh dates, and multigrain chips.  BEST Lunch EVER!!!  

Growing up my mom had a Tupperware roaster.  It eventually started to break down and there was no replacement for it.  Until recently!  Last week I received my new Ultra Pro Casserole!!!  It's large enough that I probably could have put 2 roaster chickens in it!  The chicken came out nicely browned and not dry at all!  I had topped the chicken with pesto and sundried tomatoes:

Served with 4 cheese and green onion scalloped potatoes, multi coloured carrots, and a stuffing from croutons all found in the pantry or refrigerator it was a DELICIOUS dinner!

After dinner I decided to stare at my October 2020 Paper Pumpkin kit.  After a good long stare I decided that I did not like the instructions so I decided to make 4 of the Christmas Cards my way:


TAH DAH!!!  Not as fancy as the kit pattern, but less I think is better in this case.

Hope this inspired your own creativity and wishing you all the BEST Day EVER Thursday tomorrow.  Stay Safe out there 😷

Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment