Sunday 15 November 2020

The Weekend...

 Good Evening Internet Friends!

Took a couple of days vacation this week to try and get caught up on lots of things.

So, far......almost caught up.

Not a lot of crafting, but I did get the house decorated for Christmas both inside and out!

On Friday evening we put up the Christmas Tree:


On Saturday I picked up a Grinch Tree that I pre ordered from Funky Petals:

I was able to request the colours that I wanted for my home decor.

Today I made a Tomte for the front yard with fresh greenery from Salisbury Green House:

So FUN!!!  

Back to work tomorrow so not a lot of crafting will take place this week.  

Hope this inspires your own creativity and wishing you all the BEST Day EVER Monday tomorrow.  Stay Safe 😷

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment