Sunday 29 November 2020

Weekend...

 Good Evening Internet Friends!!!

Super Busy few weeks and this weekend was too!

Friday after work I did a wee bit of Black Friday Shopping and of course I kept it local and small business!  Stopped at Homes Alive and got doggie some treats for now and maybe some for the stocking as well.  I also found this really awesome silicone form for making frozen doggie treats.  Reading the fine print on the back I found that it is heat rated to 230  Celsius.  After checking with the staff who had not noticed that it was agreed that I could try it in the oven.  Sooooooo, last night I baked some banana/oatmeal/peannut butter treats for doggie.  He loved them:

TAH DAH!!!

Today was laundry, house work, meal prep, walk the dog across the community and then some cross country skiing.  

For dinner I made Jasmine rice, poached Atlantic Salmon, steamed broccoli and spring rolls.  Super yum and some left overs for tomorrow:


After dinner and between laundry loads I finished the applique on a Christmas Tree Skirt Pattern Kit that I picked up at my LQS Sew Divine:

Now to quilt and bind it....

Cooked some chick peas as well and made my favourite lunch; green pepper, yellow pepper, orange pepper, red pepper, purple onion, cherry tomatoe, cucumber, feta, and chick pea salad:  

Yes, the yellow Tupperware container is older than I am🤣.  It was made in Canada back then.  

Hope this inspires your own creativity and wishing you all the BEST Day EVER Monday tomorrow.  Stay safe out there,  😷


Kathy

1 comment:

  1. I have a feeling you never stop moving! Everything looks and sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete