Thursday 15 September 2011

From the Cookie Stash


Anyone who knows me will know that I have never met a cookie I didn't like (unless it has raisins or worse yet BOILED raisins).  When we were in Billings, MT a few weeks ago I discovered these cookies at Albertson's and just had to bring them home.  I baked a batch for my son's first day of school, and a few since then.  Last week a co-workers daughter started Kindergarten, and my son and I both thought that a half dozen of these cookies would make school AWESOME.
The cookies are a Nestle (?) prepackaged cookie, however, NO TRANS FAT!!  I was so excited.
The packaging for the cookie is a left over baggie from a promotion Stampin Up ran just before Christmas last year (2010).  The label is cut from the Decorative Edges Cricut cartridge and the A+ comes from a stamp set of Stampin Up a few years back.
Hope she likes it and that this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment