Tuesday 27 September 2011

New Home Kit

My friend Karen is moving into her new house this weekend.  While at the Edmonton Stampin Up Regionals one of the demonstration booths was based on these paint cans (unused) by a demonstrator by the name of Krista Frattin.  She has templates for how to do this, and I think that if you contact her you can get the exact instructions.  I have difficulty following patterns, so I did this one on my own using my favorite tools - measuring tape and Exacto knife!!
In the can is going the strawberry table runner, strawberry jam (product of MY kitchen), and high fibre buns from Cobs bakery.  I think nothing (except maybe casserole) makes a house smell like home like fresh bread and jam.  Hope she loves it, and hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment