Tuesday 26 June 2012

Mouse Card

I have really been making a conscious effort to clean up and out my craft room.  I physically cleaned, vacuumed, dusted and organized it on the weekend, and inadvertently found all kinds of craft supplies that I need to justify the ownership of.
This card is a project of this decision.
The card base is from the new In Colors, Primrose Petals.  The Designer Series Paper is the Everyday Enchantment from Sale-a-bration.  The graphic is from one of free gifts with my monthly subscription to Cardmaking & Papercraft Magazine a couple of months back.  I colored with my Copic Markers of course!!  Then I decided it needed something more so I used my new In Color Dahlias from Stampin Up to "top drawer" this project!
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment