Monday 11 June 2012

Oh S"Crap"! It's Monday

At some point in time I am certain that the paper crafting authorities are going to come after me with my sins against paper crafting.  This project is a perfect example of  this.
The card base is left over Wisteria Wonder, another piece of some purplish Designer Series Paper and yet another small piece of Cheerful Delight Designer Series Paper, along with a piece of Whisper White.  The only modification to any paper here was the scallop edge punch to the purple Designer Series Paper, otherwise everything was kept the size it was.
The stamped image is from the June stamp set of the month from Close to My Heart, and I colored the bird image with my Stampin' Write Markers.  Probably should have used my Copics, but was too lazy to get up and get them (sore from the 5 km walk yesterday that turned out to be 7 km as we had to park more than 1 km away from the start/finish line and get back to the car).
I shall try and play more with this stamp set as it comes with Cricut instructions as well (big smile).
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment