Wednesday 13 June 2012

Sweet Surprises Card Kit

Last week I got the opportunity to pick my son up from school on time, so he did not have to go to Out of School Care.  On these kind of days, I always like to put a little something in his car seat to make it an extra special day.
I bought the kit for these Sweet Surprise Card Kits from Close to My Heart a few weeks ago and decided that this card filled with left over Easter candy (yes, there is some extra candy in my house) would be his treat of the day.
I opened up the kit all eager to get started, however, the directions included do not make sense unless you actually know what the finished product is supposed to look like!  That, or maybe I'm a little slow.  Anyways, a quick trip to my favorite reference source - You Tube and found this video that shows at about 1:33 of the video briefly what the card is supposed to look like using the stickers and the chipboard pieces.  Now I got it!
Assembled very quickly and easily after that and was in the car seat for little boy when I got to school that day.
He loved it!  
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment