Saturday 18 August 2012

Cupcake Take Home Boxes

I decided that everyone at the Cupcake Party needed to take home cupcakes (otherwise I would eat them).  So I made these boxes for everyone to take home their cupcakes in.
I was going to use my Cricut to make the boxes, however, was running short on time, so went to Creative Packaging here in Edmonton, and picked up the gable boxes, and cupcake inserts.  While there I found the green and fuchsia raffia and loved it.  I thought the green was close to Gumball Green one of Stampin' Up's new colors, but none of their other colors matched the fuchsia, however I will call it a Guest Color was perfect (shhhh - it's Ranger's summer series distress ink called Picked Raspberry).
I used my Create a Cupcake stamp set for the banner, and backed it with Gumball Green card stock of which I used the scallop trim border to make it pretty.
Lots of raffia on top makes everything look pretty!
Hope this inspires your own creativity...
 
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment