Thursday 16 August 2012

Happy Birthday To Me!!!

Last evening I gathered 6 of my dear friends together to celebrate my birthday and honor their impact on my life. 
I hosted a cupcake party at Crock a Doodle in Spruce Grove where we painted cupcake plates (they will be ready next week), and ate cupcakes of which my son helped me decorate.
These are the chocolate cupcakes that we "dined" on:
 Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Now of course everyone when they find out the date of my birthday says "that's the day that _________ died" and of course I respond with "yes it is the day that John George Diefenbaker died", (a very important fact if your from Saskatchewan).  I know that's not what people are meaning (but it throws them off their agenda for a while), and yes I know who else died today, and since it has been this way almost all of my life I have included a link to the one song of his that I do have on my iPod, and on my phone:
Promised Land.

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment