Wednesday 27 November 2013

Playdate Cookies

My son arranged with one of his class mates to go over to his house for a play date this past weekend.
To be a courteous house guest I baked cookies for my son to take along.
We made Butter Cookies.  I had wanted to try these cookies last year when I ordered the spice blend, however, my saleslady for these products delivered them to me promptly on the 28th of January after I had ordered them early November.  Needless to say, I did not make the cookies for Christmas, and I will not be ordering from her again.
The cookies turned out quite lovely:
The children all thought they were delicious, so that was a bonus! Notice by the picture a cookie monster had come and gone while I was getting the camera!
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment