Tuesday 22 April 2014

Best Day Ever Yesterday!

Every morning when I wake my son up I ask him the same question:
"Who's ready for the best day ever?!"
He always replies "ME"!
Yesterday was definitely one of the best days ever.
First it started out with sleeping in since there was no school yesterday, followed by a pillow fort on the family room couch, a road trip 40 minutes outside of the city to my friends farm to visit her and her baby and play on the farm (and even ride the horses), a stop for lunch at the new burger joint (which I ate at several years ago in the US, and remember clearly now again that the food is really not tasty), and on the way home a stop for Slurpee's because only recently did I become aware that there are sugar free options for these things!  Okay, the one I had yesterday was Lite, so it had 14 grams Carbohydrate in it, so bolus worthy for my insulin pump instead of what a regular one would be!
Here are my son and horse taking a look at something interesting...

Late last night I did finish the last of my 152, 3" square half triangles for my second Mi Vida Loca Facebook Mystery Quilt but was way too tired to post them at that time as had to go to bed as worked today:
 Now, off to reflect on Best Day Ever Today!
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment