Wednesday 9 April 2014

Work In Progress Wednesday

Good Evening Internet Friends!  
Hard to believe it is already Wednesday.  Not sure where the week has gone, but worked more overtime, and yesterday evening had a semi-annual meeting with an advisory group committee that I volunteer on that I have never missed attending, yet last night almost did not go.  I did in the end and of course was glad I did but today seemed long as well.
I did manage to get the last 4 of these 124 small blocks done though this evening:
Since I don't already have enough projects on the go right now, I decided that I would make myself my own version of the Mi Vida Loca mystery quilt.  I am actually making two of these quilts; one for a friend's wedding, and one for myself!
Since it is Wednesday, I also figured I should participate in Work In Progress Wednesday over at The Needle and Thread Network!
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank You! I simply cannot resist musical fabric. It MUST come home with me.

      Delete
  2. Ha! not only love your fabric choices for those flying geese but also took the time to read your "About Me" and now understand your blog name! Amazes me how we each are able to pick a personal feature and apply it to a name!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan. Yes, if you could see my eyes right now, with spring allergies and a cold, they can only be described one way ; )

      Delete
  3. You certainly keep busy, I just love the colours you used for your geese!

    ReplyDelete