Sunday, 27 March 2016

Happy Easter

Good Evening Internet Friends!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Easter and ate way toooo much!

Today kiddo and I slept late as we got home from our road trip with my friend Sharon of 4 Paws Quilting.  She had some errands to run with regards to her business of picking up long arm items and dropping off some finished quilts.

It was an awesome day travelling Alberta!  We stopped at a couple of quilt shops on route and picked up a few treasures including some awesome plush minky for a couple of my quilts.

We had lunch at Perkins because I wanted coconut cream pie!  It was fabulous as usual!

This afternoon I started Easter Dinner and took a nap while the turkey roasted.

After dinner I did a bit of knitting and finished my September 2015 box from Yarn Crush:
I think I just might make another pair of these toe up socks.  Never thought I would say that, but I LOVED this pattern and how once I finally got it how quickly these came together.  ☺

Now, since I am still tired from my 21 hour day I am going to hop off to bed!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter to you and your family Kathy!

    ReplyDelete