Wednesday 3 August 2016

Hospital Fun Bag Treats

Good Evening Internet Friends.

My friend is still in hospital with pregnancy complications and we are not sure she will be getting out any time soon.

This has been quite trying on her three year old son.  To help with the dilemma of his mommy being in hospital I assembled for him a visit mommy at the hospital back pack.  The back pack stays with mommy and he gets to play with it when he comes.

The bag is filled with little toys for a three year old boy, cars, trucks, horse figures, crayons, coloring books and a couple of short read books.  Every day when I visit I also bring a snack to leave in the pack so that he has an afternoon treat.

This evening I quickly made Peanut Butter Marshmallow treats with fish sprinkles for him:

Yes, I sampled some just to make sure they were tasty!  They were ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment