Sunday 12 February 2017

Comfort Food....

Good Evening Internet Friends!

About a week ago a head cold moved in on me.  For the past few days it has been trying to over take me!  I awoke today with a headache, chills and so much nasal pressure my teeth hurt!

I always lose weight when I get sick (at least 5 lbs) so in preparation for that I decided I would at least eat comfort food today so that if this develops further I don't need to find my "after sick" pants.

Breakfast was French Toast with fruit because although it should have been Awful Waffle Sunday that just seemed like too much energy:

YUM!!!

Lunch was pasta and cheese sauce - no not the kind from the box with processed cheese:

Again, YUM!

This afternoon I made a Banana cake with Cream Cheese Icing as my son and I were invited for Roast Beef Dinner at the neighbours:

Although I will not eat fresh bananas except under very green circumstances I do find baked banana things comforting and cream cheese icing is always a plus!

Now to find my heating pad and all the warm quilts I can and hopefully sleep this cold off for tomorrow.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment