Monday 20 February 2017

Family Day

Good Evening Internet Friends!

I trust that everyone had a wonderful and relaxing family day.

At our house we sure did.  Slept late after watching movies until early this morning.  After breakfast I started on making bread:

While the bread was rising I worked on my Prairie Rose Block of the Month from Prairie Points Quilt Shop.  I was inspired to get back at this twice yesterday; first time was when Lynn posted about putting hers on the quilt frame, second was when a random lady posted hers as being complete!!!  Today I did the center portion of Block 7:

"Sew" far I have completed Blocks 1, 2, 3, and 4.  Really if I just did it I could get it finished.....

After baking the bread my son, the puppy and I headed out for a walk: 


I love the classic homes in our neighbourhood.  I really do love these old neighbourhoods.

Just before our walk my son asked if we could have pizza for dinner.  Sure!!!  Whole wheat pizza crust was set to rise while we were out on our walk:

My son did the toppings and as such there is a plethora of mushrooms and most of the block of fresh mozzarella is on there!  Yummy.......

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment