Saturday 4 February 2017

Swimming Knitting

Good Evening Internet Friends!

As you likely know I love to knit.  I have always knit, and have knit to keep myself occupied since my son's extra curricular activities no longer require my direct support.  I have noticed over the past couple of years a few more moms doing similar things rather than just playing on their smart phones ☺

Today of course was swimming lessons.  I have taken to simply packing a sock yarn pack in all of  my son's extra curricular bags and that way I do not forget to take it with me when we depart home.

Right now in the swimming bag is one of my Yarn Crush subscription yarns.  I love this particular yarn because it is a wool and yak blend and really soft:

This is also the first time that I have attempted a Wrap and Turn Heel ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment