Saturday 25 February 2017

More Birthday ☺

Good Evening Internet Friends!

As you know I often have BIG ideas and then I get distracted.

My neighbor is always demanding that I knit something for her.  Not sure she realizes how much time goes in to knitting and that this s not something I do for just anyone.  I did however succumb to knitting a shawl that seems to be a quick popular knit right now.  There are a couple of mistakes in it that I did not fix.  Hopefully this will stop her from demanding me to knit....

I used one of the colour ways from my Sweet Georgia Yarns Sock Yarn Club.

I actually started this shawl in December hoping that I would finish it in time.......but, alas, I finished this week.

Today I used one of my Paper Pumpkin kits to make the gift bag:

TAH DAHHHHHH!!!

Inside the bag I folded up the shawl: 

Here's hoping that she likes her one month late Birthday Present ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment