Sunday 19 February 2017

Row By Row......

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Today I was finally feeling well enough to play in my craft room ☺ Of course I also did not leave the house ....

I finished the applique and assembly of my 2016 Row by Row from Bearly Square Quilting.  This is without a doubt my favorite of all the blocks I collected.  The theme for 2016 was "HOME" and nothing says "HOME" to me more than this block:

I LOVE this block.  I am even thinking that I should make another one and have it framed for my dining room ☺

As of this evening I now have 8 of my 22 blocks collected this summer while on vacation:

TAH DAH.  

Blocks are Left to Right:
Edmonton, AB
Havre, MT

Top to Bottom:
Calgary, AB
Havre, MT (cause both shops had awesome blocks)
Fort St. John, BC (another one to do yet)
Moose Jaw, SK (another one to do yet)
Lethbridge, AB 
Swift Current, SK.

I love making these Summer Vacation Quilts!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment