Thursday 22 February 2018

Kathy's Day Off...

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Today was my day off during the work week.

I had BIG plans for the day, but it turned out to be just a really nice day.  I will have to do the BIG things on the weekend.

After dropping my son off for school I stopped by a friend's house for tea and scones.  YUM.

Home then to wait for the alarm company in the 4 hour window they had given me.  It was not a hurry up and wait as the tech was here 20 minutes into the time window.  I really do love my house alarm company.  They have really good customer service.

Afterwards I had a nap because the dog and the cat were both napping in the sunbeam and I did not want to disturb their siesta.  🐈🐕

Once I had my nap I decided to go pick up my 2 new skiens of self striping Biscotte Yarn in colours that were specially dyed for River City Yarns.  On the way home I decided to make a minor detour and stop by the new location of Earthly Goods.  Had a lovely chat with the owner and picked up (of course) a couple of fabrics I HAD to have:

Here are my treasures for today.  The fabric has music notes in it!!!!  The yarn has fuchsia in it!!!!

I think I shall make another of the Professional Tote bags with these fabrics. 

Now I should go work on some of my current projects, but these are "sew" pretty to admire.  Thankfully the weekend is coming...

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy 


No comments:

Post a Comment