Tuesday 20 February 2018

Thirty Five Minutes....

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Home from work.  Left overs for dinner.  Out the door and onto the freeway to get to extracurricular activities.  Stop for weekly grocery trip at Costco.  Line up for fuel at Costco as they are a Top Tier Fuel and significantly cheaper than the other Top Tier stations.  Back on the freeway.  Home.  Unpack groceries.  Take out the trash and recycling.  Walk the dog.  Clean up after dog.  Kiddo gets ready for bed.  Unpack lunches and start to prep for lunches tomorrow morning.  Fold last load of laundry from yesterday.

All done and all is quiet....... so I took 35 minutes to myself and made another block for my Flowers for My Wedding Ring Quilt:
  
Points all match, seams are straight and my time on making each of these is improving.  "Sew" happy.  Now off to bed for a few hours of sleep.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment