Sunday 11 February 2018

Sunday Funday....

Good Evening Internet Friends....

I can't believe the weekend is over.  Thankfully it is a three day work week this week followed by a 4 day weekend for me😎.

Today of course was back to reality; laundry, get dinners prepped for the week, lunch box items prepared and readied, house work like dusting and wood oiling the furniture and floors and getting son to and from swimming lessons (I did knit a bit while he was at swimming). 🏊

This afternoon I baked Coconut Oatmeal M & M cookies for our lunch boxes this week:

Okay......between kiddo and I there might not be enough left to last the week....πŸͺ

Now I think I shall retire with my knitting and see if I can get another couple of rows completed on a sock that the cat attempted to take a part 😠🐈.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment