Monday 5 February 2018

Multitasking....

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Super proud of myself this evening as I actually got a couple of things accomplished ☺

First off I was craving Lemon Poppy Seed Cake all day so when I got home I made a Lemon Poppy Seed Cake:

Extra Yummy and of course just what my waist line needed.....

While the cake was baking I actually wove in the loose ends of my Boxy Dishcloth.  I finished this dishcloth a very long time ago but could not use it because the ends were not woven in and that just seemed to ominous to do.  

TAH DAH!!!  In reality it took me longer to find the crochet hook than it did to actually weave in the ends.

Voila.....two creative endeavors accomplished this evening.  

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment