Thursday 16 August 2018

Best Thursday EVER!!!

Good Evening Internet Friends!

I know I say this every day, but in all seriousness today was the BEST Thursday EVER!!!

Late last night early this morning I finished the socks that I will gift to my Grandma:

Just as I was wondering what I should start/finish for a knitting project the mail arrived.  It was Happy Mail Day!!!!

My August box from Sock Crush!

This yarn is one of my local faves☺ and 4 sample packs of my favourite wool wash Soak were included in the box!

Kiddo and I headed out and had lunch at Blaze Pizza.  Then it was off to The Bay for some back to school shopping for both kiddo and I 👚👟.

After dinner I spent a wee bit of time in my craft room and made another 2 flying geese blocks for my Flowers for My Wedding Ring quilt:

Only 4 more of these beauties to go!!!!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment