Saturday 11 August 2018

Use What Ya Got.....

Good Evening Internet Friends!

As you likely guessed.....I have been BUSY lately.  "Sew" much "sew" that I did not have time to "sew" or really do anything crafty.

Tonight I decided that I would spend a bit of time in my craft room and do a bit of quilting.  Without dragging out a whole bunch of supplies I decided to use what I had access to; a 1911 Red Eye Singer, 1 spool of Aurafil thread, a rotary cutter, scrap fabrics and a 6x24" ruler.  Here is my newest 52 Week Star Block Challenge....which block.....not sure...

Quite a labour intensive project as all seams were held in place and pressed with my fingers.  Proud of myself though as my seams almost all line up.  

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment