Sunday 19 August 2018

Sunday Fun Day...

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Made the BEST of the last day before back to a full week of work starting tomorrow.

For breakfast I made Banana Oatmeal Waffles:

Used up a couple of freezer bananas and a bit of the gigantic bag of oatmeal in the cupboard.  ✅

For lunch I heated up a jar of borscht that I have canned previously:

Delicious!  ✅

While lunch was heating up I made a Pumpkin Cranberry Loaf.  Used up a pint of frozen pumpkin, a handful of dried cranberries and a handful of pumpkin seeds that I had in the cupboard along with oatmeal of course.  ✅

Quite proud of the food that I used up and of course there are left overs for lunch tomorrow.

This afternoon kiddo and dog and I headed out to the creek that we found earlier in the week.  The walk there, along and through the creek and back was 10.56 mi (16.99 kilometers).  I think we shall all sleep well tonight.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment