Sunday 12 August 2018

"Sew" Much Accomplished Today

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Lots of good things done today.

First off I made lunch so that there are left overs for lunches for a few days this week:

Kiddo's favourite lunch; Macaroni and Cheese.

This afternoon I did lots of housework and for can proudly state that as of now ALL housework and laundry is caught up!!!

For dessert I made Banana Zucchini Cake with a boiled brown sugar frosting; seriously delicious:

After dinner I dragged out my sewing machine for a bit and even the iron and made:

A Flock of Geese Block from my scrap stash.  I did drag out the Pfaff 4.2 this evening though as still sore in my core from using the Red Eye Treadle last night.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment