Sunday 3 March 2019

All Over...

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Well.....somehow another three day weekend has come to an end and not really sure where it went.

Up early of course to walk the dog.

Made a batch of Oatmeal Double Chocolate Banana Zucchini Muffins for lunches this week:

Super YUM!

Then since I still had one more small sized fresh zucchini I made Double Chocolate Zucchini Cake:

YUM!!!

I did some knitting while waiting for the baking but not significant to show yet.

This afternoon I spent some time in my craft room and made another Flock Of Geese Block for the 2017 52 Week Block Challenge hosted by A Needle Pulling Thread Quilt Shop:

All Ten Blocks together: 

 I am hoping to get caught up on these yearly challenge blocks and take them all in at once for long arming so that I can feel that I am caught up!!

Hope this inspires you own creativity and wishing you all the 
BEST Day EVER Monday🎉

Kathy


2 comments:

  1. Your blocks look amazing....and so does your baking of course!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane. These are some of my favourite things ☺

      Delete