Saturday 2 March 2019

What's Cookin'...

Good Evening Internet Friends.

Very low key day today.  Laundry, some house work and of course walk the dog.  

I was craving Cream Cheese Cookies so I made a batch of those this afternoon:

Between Cookie batches I finished the binding on my 2015 52 Week Block Challenge Quilt hosted by A Needle Pulling Thread Quilt Shop:

This quilt has had quite the journey including being lost to me for almost 2 years at the long armers house and then returned to me smelling heavily of doggie #1 and # 2 business.  Lots of Tide and vinegar washes, hanging near the fire pit and draped over the quad runner for a while finally got rid of the smell.  A lady from my quilt guild was able to get it quilted for me in less than 2 weeks and now I have finally put the binding on.  I LOVE how this turned out!!!

Hope this inspires your own creativity and wishing you all the 
BEST Day EVER Sunday.

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment