Thursday 28 March 2019

And Then.....

Good Evening Internet Friends!

So much going on this week but I took a bit of time to myself this evening and made another of the Twisted Star Blocks.  These are the blocks that I have been making with only the cutting instructions as the class I signed up for was moved to another date of which I cannot attend.  I do not get a refund as the class has not been cancelled, but I also was told that I would not get the pattern if I did not attend the class.  Pattern will release in June 2019 and I could purchase it in addition to the class and guild membership fees I paid to be in the class.  😠

"SEW" in typical Kathy fashion I decided to make it on my own.  The designer of the pattern eventually did feel sorry for me and did send me the instructions but I was already half done making the blocks:

TAH DAH!!!  I still do love this block and it will have a very special place to be in the next few months.  

Hope this inspires your own creativity and 
BEST Day EVER Friday.  🎉

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment