Sunday 10 March 2019

And "Sew" On...

Good Evening Internet Friends!

It was my LEAST favourite day of the year.  Time Change Day.  Uggh....

So I decided if I was extra productive maybe I could fall asleep on time this evening.

Up and out with the dog early.

Made Strawberry French Toast for breakfast:

Then it was out the door to Pet Valu with doggo for a bath.  

On the way home I stopped to wash, clean out and vacuum the car so kiddo and dog walked the rest of the way home.  They both needed some spring air I figured.

After dinner I sewed another of the Twisted Star Blocks and then sewed row one and two together:

TAH DAH!!!

Seriously loving the look of this quilt.

Hope this inspires your own creativity and wishing you all the 
BEST Day EVER Monday!!

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment