Sunday 24 February 2019

"Sew" At Home

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Today I decided I would have Sew At Home Day.  I would get more accomplished not only sewing wise, and the food and atmosphere is much more lively I think.

For breakfast I made french toast topped with strawberries and cantaloupe and turkey rashers:

YUM!

Then I loaded in some laundry and headed off to my craft room where I made:

One more star and I will have a row!!!

For lunch we had a vegetarian pizza that kiddo and I assembled:

YUM.

After lunch I baked some Chocolate Chunk Cookies and when my dear friend came over this afternoon with some dinner she had cooked for kiddo and I (another reason home was a better Sew Day experience) we had milk and cookies along with the BEST Visit EVER!!

Back to work tomorrow and hope this inspires your own creativity and wishing you all the 
BEST DAY EVER Monday🎉

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment