Saturday 16 February 2019

And Then...

Good Evening Internet Friends!

We spent the day at home but that does not mean that I took it easy.  House cleaning, some sorting, laundry is all done and I spent a fair bit of time in my kitchen:

I made granola bars for the lunch boxes this upcoming week.


I also made 2 dozen poppy seed buns.  These are one of my favourite foods.


For dinner we had crispy chicken, maple syrup sweet potato mash and steamed broccoli.  Delicious and there are left overs for tomorrow ☺

After doggie walk I spent a bit of time in my craft room and made Block 29 of the Red and White 2018 52 Week Block Challenge hosted by A Needle Pulling Thread Quilt Shop.

Still using up scraps for these blocks, and since I finished the nursing tote bag yesterday there are MORE red and white scraps ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity and wishing you all the 
BEST Day EVER Sunday.

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment