Monday 18 February 2019

Fakin' It...

Good Afternoon Internet Friends!

Posting a little earlier than usual as tonight is Quilt Guild Meeting.  Not sure yet if I am going or not as stupid tired for lack of a better word.

Just in case I do go I decided I should do SOMETHING today as so far I have done a whole lot of NOTHING!

I decided to get started on my Twist Star Quilt.  I had signed up for this class but the instructor moved the class to a date I probably will not be able to attend.  All I have for instructions is the picture and the 2 pages of cutting instructions.  If I want the pattern I will have to buy it despite having paid for the class.

I started with the 12 easy blocks.  Here are 4:

Hopefully this does not become another UFO....

Hope this inspires your own creativity and wishing you all the
BEST DAY EVER Tuesday for tomorrow🎉

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment