Friday 15 February 2019

THE Weekend!!!

Good Evening Internet Friends!

For some reason I am super excited about this weekend.  It is a long weekend and I am really hoping to get caught up on some rest as I am super tired right now.😴

Arriving home my son and I decided to bake cookies.  Not gonna lie....these were eaten before, and after dinner:
SOOOOOO Yum.

After loading the dishwasher, tidying up the kitchen and walking the dog I took a bit of time to myself in my craft room.  I am currently on a self appointed mission to try and finish things up rather than starting something new.  This tote bag has been sitting in various stages of completion on my craft desk for a bit now.  "Sew" this evening I decided that I would finish it tonight:
TAH DAH!!!

Hope this inspires your own creativity and wishing everyone 
BEST Day EVER Saturday.  🎉


Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment