Friday 22 February 2019

Let There Be Cake!!!

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Busy day off today.  Took the car in to Sherwood Park Toyota for the detailing special that they have on til the end of the month!!  Car is SOOOOOOOO clean now and all the random smells seem to have disappeared😼🚙

Went to my dental appointment and lived to tell about it.  Always a good thing because I am TERRIFIED of the dentist.

For dinner this evening I made Spaghetti Squash Chicken Parmesan:
LOVE this meal.

I am going to be attending a Sew Day/Retreat tomorrow.  Have not been to one of these before "sew" hoping it is a great day.  They do ask for potluck contributions "Sew" I decided to make something that would be a KATHY contribution:
A Star Block Chocolate Zucchini Cake!  It was DELICIOUS!

I also made a veggie salad as was not sure what the menu service for lunch would be like:

Hope this inspires your own creativity and wishing you all the 
BEST Day EVER Saturday 🎉

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment