Monday 4 February 2019

Where???

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Let me tell you first off that I had BIG plans for this weekend.  I was going to get ALL kinds of stuff done.  As of right now I am not really sure where my weekend went and other than bake a batch of sugar cookies that (may) have all been eaten and take a well deserved nap on Saturday afternoon I DID nothing.  Okay, I did manage to stay warm and with the current temperatures that we have that still seem to think they can go lower that is an accomplishment.

This evening while I baked a cake for a colleagues birthday tomorrow I did manage to make Block 26 of the 2018 Block a Week Challenge Hosted by A Needle Pulling Thread Quilt Shop:

Block 26!

Now meet Block 26 and Friends:

TAH DAH!!!

Hope this inspires your own creativity and wishing you all the 
BEST Tuesday EVER!!

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment