Saturday 23 February 2019

Let it Be "Sew"

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Well I packed up and went to "Sew" Day.  

Hmmmmm.....not sure what to say about it....

I packed up my sewing machine and a couple of projects and headed out full of excitement.  Not sure what I was expecting as I have never been to one of these days.  Well I got there.  My friend was there so at least I knew one person.  There was a bit of chatter between a couple of people and not much else.  I am not sure what I expected for the food but turns out people just brought random things.  One lady did bring a chili, but mostly it was just random stuff in a box.  I was disappointed and yet not sure what I was expecting except this was definitely NOT what I was expecting.

I did make the patch blocks for the class I had signed up for through the guild.  I had been really excited about this class as it looked like a quilt I would make and it was on a day I could attend.  The class however was postponed and moved to a date I likely cannot attend.  I was told that if I did not attend the new date class I would have to wait to purchase the pattern.  BUT I have all the pieces cut out!!!

  Not wanting this to become another expensive UFO I decided to put the quilt together using the picture!  Not gonna lie.....it took a while to get the star blocks figured out as to where to begin the sewing, but now that I figured that out......"SEW" Easy:


Hope this inspires your own creativity and wishing everyone 
BEST Day EVER Sunday🎉

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment