Saturday 13 April 2019

Look Closely.....

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Okay, seriously.....you do have to look closely....the largest piece of fabric in here is 2.5" square!!!

I LOVE the colors and how this block went together.  Since I am pretty frugal with my cutting I am going to see if I can make another three of these and turn them in to place mats for the dinner table!!


This is one of the blocks from the Simple Whatnots Club 8.  I believe this block was a bonus block. 

This is about the extent of my day. 

Kiddo and I did take doggie out to the hay field close to our house and we launched balls for close to an hour.  Kiddo and dog were both tired after that!

Hope this inspires your own creativity and wishing you all the
BEST Sunday EVER!!!

Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment