Saturday 20 April 2019

To the Emergency!!!

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Kiddo and I spent most of today at the Stollery.  As a previous PICU RN and trained Pediatric Nurse I am always so grateful that we live in a place where children have their own hospital.  Kiddo has been having cough cold symptoms for a week now.  Of course the RN mom in me says - "Go to school and wash your hands".  This morning however I knew that this had gone on too long.  His pediatrician is closed on the weekends and if I were to take him to a walk in clinic he would get antibiotics which he likely does not need.  So.....off to Stollery.  

As usual they took EXCELLENT care of him and he always likes that everyone knows who is mom is so that helps too!!

This evening after a soup dinner, and an Easter goodie bag drop off to a friend I finished this Basic Tote Bag that I started almost a week ago:

This is my modified version of the Basic Tote Bag#1.  This was a free pattern that I picked up years ago at a Quilt Shop and then increased the size of to make it the size I wanted.  

This is the first of these bags that I have made in a while as I got very frustrated sewing these bags on demand for other people "sew" I just QUIT.  Now I will only be making them again as gifts or for myself which is how it was supposed to be!

Hope this inspires your own creativity and wishing you the BEST Day Easter Sunday EVER!!!🎉

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment