Sunday 21 April 2019

Oh Where oh Where did the Weekend Go....

Good Evening Internet Friends!

I cannot believe that the Easter Weekend is over!!  Today I spent trying to keep a head cold and its awful symptoms away.....not sure if I will win or not!!

I did manage somehow over this chaotic weekend to get the last three of my Twisted Star Quilt blocks completed!

This is the quilt that I joined a guild just to get the class at a reduced rate and paid a total of 130$ for.  Class got postponed because the weather, however, I did drive to Calgary that weekend and it was fine.  I bit cold but that was all.  When I asked if I could get the pattern at least to complete the quilt because I would not be able to attend the new class date I was told that I would have to buy the pattern.  "Sew"  I decided to stop wasting money on this project and using the cutting instructions and the picture away I went.  Thankfully I do know how to sew.  😎

Eventually after all the patchwork blocks and 6 of the star blocks were completed the quilt designer did send me the pattern so that I could reference her as the inspiration for this quilt: 

I LOVE the bright colors of this quilt and it will look amazing on my navy leather sofa!!!

Hope this inspires your own creativity and wishing you the 
BEST Day EVER Monday.  🎉

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment