Friday 19 April 2019

Good Friday...

Good Evening Internet Friends!

I hope that everyone had a Blessed Good Friday.

Today I did a lot of baking in preparation for Easter.

Kiddo is still under the weather with the cold/flu thing he has had for almost a week.

First off I made Buttermilk Waffles for breakfast:

SO YUM!!!

Then I decided to make Babka (the link will take you to the recipe I use - and as always the raisins were picked from the trail mix bag).


Rubber Dinosaur (that is his proper name) stood watch over the entire process.




SO YUM with fresh butter!

Earlier in the week I found sour cabbage heads at the No Frills.  There is a really nice and clean one close to my house and I stop there for things that Costco does not carry like green onions and radishes and random zucchini.

Of course I had to make Cabbage Rolls:

With neither kiddo nor I feeling well this was comfort food!!!

Might relax with my knitting for a bit this evening.

Hope this inspires your own creativity and wishing you the
Best Day EVER Saturday🎉

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment