Wednesday 10 April 2019

You Bought What????

Good Evening Internet Friends!

If you follow my blog (which of course who wouldn't), you will likely know that I have a philosophy that if you cannot buy something at Costco you should question if you really need the item!

While there last week I came across an entire bag of Eggplant!!!  Seriously.  Well.....I could NOT leave that behind.  So this evening when I got home from work I set about making Eggplant Parmesan for Dinner.  Yes, ALL the ingredients in this dish and for all of dinner are from Costco:


Eggplant Parmesan, Brioche Bun, Fresh Green Beans Steamed, and Pan Seared Steak with Butter Balsamic Vinaigrette Sauce!!!  So YUMMY!

Then it was off to a prayer Vigil for a long time family friend's Father in Law.

When we returned home I sewed all of the red and white blocks I currently have together and made another row!

Hope this inspires your own creativity and wishing you all the 
BEST Thursday EVER 🎉

No comments:

Post a Comment