Monday 3 August 2020

Happy Saskatchewan Day!!!

Good Evening Internet Friends!

I hope that those of you celebrating Saskatchewan Day or Civic Holiday as it is called in other parts of Canada had a BEST Day EVER!!!

No I have not fallen off the earth (it's not really flat!), just be super busy of late.

Today I had a Kathy kind of day.

Took doggie for a walk and then went out with my bike for a few miles. 

Watered my plants as it did not rain last night.  Super happy with my lily plants.  Bought these easy grow lily pots last year at Costco.  They were beautiful last year but I wondered if they would survive winter in the garage at just around the freezing temperature.  They DID:

Picked the cherry tomatoes off my deck planter.  One for the bowl, two for me kind of picking:

Baked a batch of Zucchini Brownies with a zucchini I had dropped off by a neighbour:


SOOOO Yummy.

Keeping with the baking I baked a double batch of Coconut Banana Bread and will drop one of these off for my next door neighbours:

Used up some of the veggies from the refrigerator and made nachos for lunch with a sour cream dip I made earlier in the week:

Bit of a different kind of lunch but will have left overs for lunch tomorrow.

Laundry and some house work this afternoon. 

Ran the park and hills with a friend this afternoon while pizza dough was rising.  Used up more refrigerator veggies including the last of the zucchini with fresh mozzarella:

Pizza sauce was homemade and in the freezer from an earlier batch.

Heavy rain hit at dinner time so lawn should be good for a few days now.

Will do a bit of knitting now before heading out with doggie.

Hope this inspires your own creativity and wishing you all the BEST Day EVER Tuesday tomorrow.  Stay safe out there.😷

Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment