Saturday 8 August 2020

Saturday...

 Good Evening Internet Friends!

Quiet day today.  Ran a couple of errands.  Braved going to the shopping mall.  Did not purchase anything but I went.  Have not been in a shopping mall since just before the malls closed down as had to pick up a spring jacket for kiddo.

Walked the dog a couple of times on long walks.  Made 22457 steps for the day.

Rode my bike 9 miles after dinner as well.  

When I got home from my evening walk with doggie I kitchener stitched closed the toes on my January 2020 Mystery Sock Box from Biscotte Yarns:

These socks were a challenge at first as I followed the instructions and used a circular needle for the first one.  That was just too complicated for me to knit left handed in a pattern with circular needles.  Went back to double point needles and my left handed knitting was much easier.  What is also worth noting about these socks is that the colour work is done with self striping yarn!!!

Hope this inspires your own creativity and wishing you all the BEST Day EVER Sunday tomorrow.  Stay safe out there.  😷


Kathy

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment