Saturday 22 August 2020

Saturday!!!

 Good Evening Internet Friends!

Rained on and off all day today so I decided I would stay home and get things done rather than go out and run any errands.  The forecast looks like rain for most of next week so I will be driving to work as I am not that dedicated to riding my bicycle🚴.

Did the vacuuming, floor washing, baseboards wiped, all surfaces dusted, wood surfaces oiled and 9 loads of laundry done so all clothes, kitchen and bed linens have been washed as of now.

Baked a loaf of banana bread:



After cleaning was done and between loads of laundry I did a few rows on my newest knitting project: 


 I bought this set of books for my birthday last week from River City Yarns.  I bought all three books and as a bonus 2 skeins of their Epic Yarn was included in the pack.  I chose Maritime and Snow for my colours.  

Kiddo wanted chicken for dinner so I marinated some chicken drumsticks that were on sale earlier this week at Costco and made some Parmesan roasted veggies to serve with:

 










 Took kiddo and doggie out for a long walk after dinner.

Will do a bit of knitting now and maybe get to bed on time....

Hope this inspires your own creativity and wishing you all the BEST Day EVER Sunday tomorrow.


Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment