Sunday 23 August 2020

Sunday Fun Day!!!

Good Evening Internet Friends!!

Did all my "mom" and "responsible" things yesterday so today could just be enjoyable.

After breakfast kiddo, doggie and I headed out to the lakes in and around our community. 




When we got home the bread dough I had put to rise before we left was ready to go.  I made a regular white loaf on the left and topped it with the Everything Bagel Seasoning that I picked up at Costco recently.  The other loaf I made in to a cinnamon loaf and topped it with caramel sprinkles from the pantry😁:
 
While the bread rose again I grated the last of the zucchini in the crisper with my Grate and Measure and made a Chocolate Zucchini Cake to bake at the same time as the bread.  Save on energy.😺

Did a bit of cross stitch and knitting as well this afternoon on the deck.  

Took my bike out for a long ride this evening.  Lunch ready for tomorrow and now to head out for last walk of the day with doggie.

Hope this inspires your own creativity and wishing you all the BEST Day EVER Monday tomorrow.  Stay safe out there.

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment