Sunday 30 August 2020

Sunday FUNday...

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Started Sunday FUNday out with homemade flax seed oatmeal waffles and fresh strawberries:

Delicious!!!

Still had a ridiculous amount of strawberries in the refrigerator that I stumbled across yesterday while out so I decided to make Strawberry Jam:

Used my Weck Jars but still had jam leftover.  Remembered that I had purchased some cute little gingham jars at the Dollarama some time ago.  Decided I would give them a try and then use them as Christmas presents to neighbors and acquaintances.  They WORKED!!!

The temperature was kind of cool today so I also used the opportunity to bake a batch of Oatmeal, Coconut, Salted Carmel Chip cookies for lunch boxes later this week:


After dinner I took my bike out and rode 8.61 miles through the neighbourhood.  The old wives' tale of first full moon after my birthday being full frost is likely going to be true.  It is SUPER cold out there.  Hands were solid cold when I returned home.  Very beautiful night out there:

Hope this inspires your own creativity.  Wishing you all the BEST Day EVER Monday.  Stay Safe out there.

Kathy



 

No comments:

Post a Comment